6/28/11

Characters!!!


Hey! This is someone new, my blog name will be Esther, for certain reasons... I'll be appearing under Bman's email, since I am his sister. I've finally finished what I've been wanting to post for a long time, and I've finally finished. You have no idea how hard it is to draw a goat out of your mind.
I'm not going to try to be all professional, because I'm not. This whole thing is a big experiment. :)
I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Tip: If you can't draw an animal out of your brain, than use Google. It saved me. :)

~"Esther"

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!