6/28/11

~sigh~ This week is SO full...

Well, so we've added Esther in and soon we may have Possum, too. ...I still need a reply from him. But anywayses, I am feeling slightly explosive today. So fun.

Ya know? If I save my flipnotes to my SD card as a .gif file (and then can find it) I will probably be able to access them... hmm..... that's the next experiment.

New Pika chapter...
www.orangepikachuandi.blogspot.com

Yeah, so, um.... I have an announcement. So, at the present, we only have 2 followers. Not complaining or anything- that's actually pretty good for a blog that's a week or two old. For every ten followers we get, I'm going to do something special *especially seeing as this is moving along way faster than my nine month old blog* like take requests or actually POST something out of my notebook... Trust me. Some things in there are... just... ahhhh.... crazy. Yes, lets say crazy.

So spread the word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!