7/6/11

Late Post


Whoops! Haha, hello all you Zoners! This is Shyruni reporting in!

If you've been wondering why I didn't post on sunday like I usually do, it's because I was gone to visit my cousins, and I just got back home yesterday.

Also (though not many people read this), I will soon be rating video games new and old, including some of my favorite, some of my most hated, and whatever game that you want me to rate!

Today, I have decided to only post one comic. Why? Because the next part is the first part of a Saga! A Saga is multiple comics contributing to one single story. We're only 5 comics away from catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!