11/20/11

Fear of The Number 13- Triskadekaphobia

>facepalm< Not again........... I'll send Kevin after you if I have to, Shyruni. But I guess that I'm good since I still have the ability to post.

Well, I actually posted a video of me drawing something with music. Much better than the first drawing video- that had nothing but me hacking and coughing while I drew Kevin.
Fail.
SO here it is.

Whoops. Me as a pony. Please don't mind.
part one, because the ipod died and my cat ruined the moment...

Part two.

You guys will DEFINITELY want to check out the descriptions of these videos. They're very important. I'm just too lazy to copy and paste them here XD
And finally, working on the last touches (i. e. shading and colors) of the comic page!!! EEYAAAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!