5/28/13

Schtuff Happening, Part 4

Well, schtuff has indeed happened in the past while since I've posted.

For starters, last week I acquired a Facebook account. I've been faithful to my life's equation (L+o2=[tR] the fifth power) and posted many random things about the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. Here's one of the memes I posted:
Photo

It's the perfect mix of LOTR and Christianity.

Speaking of LOTR,,, MY BROTHER FINISHED THE ENTIRE SERIES AND WE WATCHED THE RETURN OF THE KING LAST NIGHT!!!

It makes me feel very getchful (a De Manism for happy.)

Speaking of The Return of the King, which as the Grey Havens in it, which I've used an allegory for the death of my Grandfather, (that was quite the round-about way of getting to this topic, I know) we visited his grave of Memorial Day. I remained strangely composed. This is probably due to the fact that the air wasn't necessarily solemn. I think that we were all joking around to keep our minds off the fact that Grandpa is still gone.

I discovered a while back that I possess the ability to snap with my right hand, but not my left. I'm now snapping all the time, and not really sure why.

In totally unrelated news, yesterday was National Geek Pride Day as well as Memorial Day. In celebration, I purchased two t-shirts off of ThinkGeek.com, taking advantage of the sale going on there. I got a Tree of Gondor shirt:



And a Super Soldier Program shirt:



Both these represent my main outlets of Nerdom, The Lord of the Rings and Captain America.








1 comment:

  1. Phillips, Grace PhillipsMay 31, 2013 at 12:09 PM

    You discovered you could snap with your right hand during ED, right? And that's weird, because I can only do it with my left, and not my right. Plus I can't do it the way normal people do. On a unrelated topic, those shirts are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!