6/23/11

Hide all your stuffed unicorns.

So this week my church is doing this thing called Teen Worship Arts Camp (lovingly known as Twac) and, as always, we get our music on one sided sheets of paper. And on the blank side I like to draw when explanations are being given. (Because as I am very adept at listening and drawing simultaneously due to school) Here is one of them... random sketch, really. They were supposed to be together- honestly.But I kinda like that one of my Eevee....
I've been drawing Eevees a lot lately. It is strange, but they are very fun to draw!

In the original the Eevee was secretly laughing at the Pichu climbing on the Snivy. Aaaaaaand... the stupid scanner tore it apart!
The other one I had...
Hide all your stuffed unicorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!