8/27/11

Fear of Beards- Pogonophobia

FWAAAAAAAAAAHIGOTIT!!!!


I made this one comic a while ago, but only now am I digitally remastering and revising it!!!  (Believe me, this needs it.) Shyruni, I'm sure you'll be proud of what I accomplish...
This may take a while. SOOO unfortunately, I may only post one page (maybe two) a month.Thus, you'll probably get lots of fillers... >:) heh heh heh...
But anyways. to be serious... I've taken Mondays and Thursdays for my posts during the school year. During holidays I may post more. But I'm stickin' to Mon. & Thurs and I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY 'BOUT THAT!!!
..yeah.
I may have to get a DeviantART to be able to post this though. Unless, of course, Dad saves the day again. In which case ...

meh.

OH, FINALLY!! A SERIOUS VOTE ON MY POLL!!!
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!