9/25/11

Fear of Ants- Myrmecophobia.

Nothing to do with my post whatsoever. I'm kind of running out of my favorite phobias so they might start turning a little... normal.

Sigh.

The contest is over, with only nine entries...

I'm sad.

But oh well.

Results will be released when our scanner starts working or sometime when I can get the judges together. Scores will be released, but on request they will not be viewable.
Our scanner won't connect to the computer right now for some reason, so until that gets fixed, the pictures won't be viewable. Except for Shyruni and Esther's.... but... yeah.

~sigh~ That poll failed. I guess people really don't care much about what I do in a series! Well, I'll go by instinct, I suppose. This should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!