9/25/11

Zonage

Today I don't have a comic, since my comic today was dedicated to two people leaving our church, and for no one else.

It's only about two months until my birthday party.  For most of you, that may be something like "Oh, who cares, it's just another Birthday".  That's where I prove you WRONG.  Every year, I hold a birthday party in honor of my birthday party.  And not just any birthday party.  A many person, all-nighter, video games and pizza all the time party.

Unfortunately, I can only have a certain amount of people, so all may not be able to come.  That's why this year I'm going to try something I've never done before.  We are going to try a beat a video game from start to finish in one night.  And I am going to attempt to STREAM IT.  Well, sort of.  I'm going to video record the game play with our commently, and then post it on the zone every couple hours.  That way, those of you not there can experience the awesomeness.  Bear in mind this might not actually happen, but it's something I am going to attempt.

Until next time!
~Shyruni

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!