9/22/11

Huh?

Whoa. What happened to the Zone?

Well, anyways I thought you guys should know, I've been having split personality syndrome lately....Yeah.
Well, I should probably rally my forces to free the Zone... Where is this Tyrannical dictator anyways? So yeah. I'll go get Valk, Horus, Shyruni... the whole gang, and we'll find the evil Dictator Dude, and make HIM  lick the carpet till there clean. Yes thats what we'll do. Bring on the Fearsome Elf warrior, Baby! Yeah lest get this rebellion on! Ready the mobs with pitch fork and torches! Yeah! death to the bunny suits! ahahahahahahahahah FREE THE ZONE.

muah hahahahaha this is you Tyranical Dictator here, another new law!

IF YOU CLEAN THE CARPETS IN THE ZONE, I'LL MAKE YOU BUY A LARGE POPSICLE AND THEN I'LL STUFF IT UP YOUR NOSE!


Whoo, just had a bout of Split Personality. FREE THE ZONE! hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!