10/1/11

Beta

Hey folks!  Tomorrow I'll be gone all day, so no post tomorrow and the comic won't appear until later.

As for updates, DIMESIONS BETA IS STARTING TOMORROW!!!!   


It's always been my dream to make a game like this.  I've attempted it several times, but it never really amounted to anything.  But now it's actually coming together!!!  I am SO excited!  Anyway, as you all know, ALL next week you may be attacked by robots.  Their stats have been posted, so I don't need to repeat them.  But what about the week after?  I'll give you a little hint...it's the return of two villains.  That's all I can give for now.

Don't just think Dimensions is all about fighting.  There is an actual storyline that is going to go through all of this.  I've already got most of the storyline planned out for part 1, but not for part 2 yet.  However, I do have part 3 planned out.  And I hope you all are ready, because what I have planned is going to astound, maybe even SHOCK all of you!   See you at the battle grounds!

~Shyruni

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!