10/1/11

Fear of Children- Pedophobia

AAAH IT'S THE LITTLE ONES RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIVES

ERHEM. Moving on...

On S+D there will is now a game called Relevant, OCD or Somewhat Misguided? Answering correctly will earn you... errmm... Glory. yeah, that's it, fame and glory in the Squirrels and Dragons world. Sorry if you wanted more. I suppose you could request a desktop background rather than an icon, but whatever. Quack.
It's got meaning! Go to Squirrels and Dragons to find it though, I didn't want to retype it XD

I made myself an icon to show off my skills. (No, not really.) Also finished this evening was something for Achilles, I think . Yeurp. This was started before the Lanterns thing, and I am just not terribly good at drawing people on this program yet so here it is
DRA-MA-TIC LOOK TO THE SIDE... >w<
I don't know how much longer I can make this post. LALALALALALA... Let's all waste time, shall we? YEAH!! BRILLIANT!

Just kidding. There might be a new Pika chapter out soon...

along with an illustration?

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Maybe. Notice the question marks. NOTICE THEM OR ELSE!!!

Squirrel out.Still taking requests.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! go Achilles! or Legolas! or Whoever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was ORIGINALLY going to be a second one, the evil side of Achilles, but I scrapped that. It wasn't turning out well.

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!