10/5/11

Davecon

Hey followers and readers!

So far, NO ONE has been ready for my Dimesions challenge yet!  Then again, I have been gone all day, so that probably accounts for it.  Can't wait to try it out!  Enjoy the picture I drew!  That's of Sunshine and Brenn (Clayton's character).



I may extend the "Dimension Part 1" for a week.  Why?  Because I'm going to be gone ALL weekend.  I'm sleeping at my bud's house from Thursday-Sunday!  Why?  Well, at the first Friday of each month (sometimes Thursday if there is one then, like this week), his family takes me to a game night!  And not the video game kind, I mean the real deal!  However, this weekend is special!  Not only do we have two game nights this month (yay!), but on Saturday and Sunday there is a thing known as Davecon!

I've heard of Dragoncon and stuff like that, but not Davecon.  In video game terms, it's sorta like E3...only for board and card games.  Card game and board game companies spend the day broadcasting their products and doing all kinds of fun stuff!  There are tournaments, prizes, games for fun, and lots of fun all day!  I personally hope to find a great TCG (Trading Card Game) there!  Ever since Chaotic died down (EXTREME sad face), none of the new TCGs have really interested me.  I hope a new one is broadcasted here that is just as good (or maybe even better) as Chaotic.  A moment of silence for the greatest card game in the world.......................................... *sniff* I miss Maxxor.....

Ahem.  So anyway, I won't be here all weekend, so I won't be able to battle you.  I will have to hold Part II off until the week after (sorry guys!).   Until then, feel free to battle each other!  You don't just have to battle me and take part of the storyline!  You can battle each other for fun!  Don't worry, only monsters and bosses can kill you, so battling a friend isn't going to hurt.

Oh yeah, and one more thing.  I would encourage you to remember how many battles you've partaken in...something special will happen after you reach a certain number of battles that will be revealed later...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!