11/11/11

The Four Signs That Squirrel Is Sick

With me, it can be very hard to tell if I am TRULY sick or just didn't get enough sleep last night. You see, I think I inherited my father's anti-puking gene. Thus, when the pukingness goes around my family... ANYWAYS, there are four common signs that I'm sick.
1. Cold. I am cold and cannot get warm. This includes in gym class.
2. Lethargy. I am slower than usual and don't want to do much active stuff.
3. Artist's Block. I don't seem to want to draw anything and I don't finish anything. Usually happens right at the start of when I get a bug.
4. Strange on/off appetite. For instance, today I had a bite of banana bread for breakfast, but then around 10:45 decided to have some peanut butter/jelly/chocolate chip toast. When I do want things, they're strange.

What about you guys? What are your top 4 signs that you're sick?
If I don't get one more vote on the poll, I'm gonna have to start putting COMMERCIALS up here. OXo Oh the horror. No one's looking at this anymore... it's sad. Advertizing on YouTube just isn't working well, either.

KEVIN WILL HAUNT YOU UNLESS YOU TELL ONE OF YOUR BUDDIES ABOUT THE ZONE!!!

The bottom video has two of my flipnotes in it. Enjoy.


1 comment:

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!