11/11/11

SHYRUNI DOEZ COMICS!?

Hey followers!

I am pretty shure none of you (possibly besides Clayman and Amanda) know that I have been doing a comic on Facebook for about a month now.  Yeah, that's right, I've been hiding my talent from you all.  Why?

I will tell you why.  My comic is BASED on an online game known as AQ Worlds!  The reason I didn't post it on here before is because NONE OF YOU PLAY THE GAME!!!   I admit that sounds kind of mean, which is why I am now posting the comic on here!    However, DON'T THINK I'm letting you go about the not playing the game part.  You still HAVE to play the game!  It's amazing, and you better play it.  Or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!