11/21/11

INTERCEPTED CHAT WITH SHYRUNI!!! (just kidding)

My word. Here's a new update on the Author's Zone's position...
Someone save us all.............

me:  howdy
 Shyruni hey
 me:  what's up??
i have, like, 5 minutes
 Shyruni:  not much
same
 me:  have you read Achilles's inspiring speech?
Shyruni haha
no
 me:  heh
you should
 Shyruni where?
ahhh
heeheehee...
Heeheehee...
Heeheehee!
 me:  resistance >W<
 Shyruni HEEHEEHEE!!
HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 me:  my word
I though I was the one with the maniacal laugh...
Shyruni WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU PATHETIC HUMAN!?
 me:  Who are you callin' human?
Shyruni THERE IS NO STOPPING ME....
I CAN'T EVEN STOP MYSELF
 me:  (whacks you over the head with the stick)
(twitches ear)
Chill out.
 BrennanOrRaina:  I AM SHYRUNI, A BEING OF PURE INSANITY.  I HAVE NO PURPOSE.   I HAVE NO DESTINY.
 me:  Umm....
 Shyruni I AM A BEING OF PURE DARKNESS...
 me:  (whacks again)
Shyruni YOU THINK YOU CAN HURT ME WITH PATHETIC ATTEMPTS SUCH AS THAT!?
 me:  I SAID snap out of it, Shyruni.
 BrennanOrRaina:  SNAP OUT OF WHAT?
 me:  And my stick is NOT pathetic.
 BrennanOrRaina:  WHAT IS SHYRUNI?
WHAT AM I?
HEEHEEHEEHEE
 me:  (dumps bucket of cold water on your head)
Shyruni (neck grows, and Shyruni's face goes right in front of yours)
 me:  ...Hi?
 Shyruni DON'T YOU GET IT YOU CANT JUST KILL ME I AM A BEING OF PURE INSANITY NOTHING MORE I CANT BE BEATEN BY REASON
 me:  Ooooookay...
 Shyruni (goodness...this was worse than I thought...)
 me:  Erh.
 Shyruni (Hey!  You can hear me?  Thank goodness...)
 me:  Yeah, I hear...
Shyruni (That thing isn't Shyruni...and is at the same time)
(I should've noticed this insanity beginning at the start...)
 me:  (blinks)
Anything I can... uhh... do?
 Shyruni (I know this is confusing.  I confuse you all too much.)
(There is only one thing you can do right now...get out of there)
 me:  Uh. Okay.
Shyruni (At my....erm, his current power, there's no possible way for you to stop him)
 me:  I'll, uh, try
 Shyruni (I will be back soon, don't worry)
 me:  (whacks the shyruni-but-not-shyruni with stick again)
Got it.
(starts running away)
Shyruni (All will be clear when I explain it.  I'm still trying to get myself out of this trap.   We must stop myself fast...before the Author's Zone is destroyed)
 Indeed, my stick is NOT pathetic. And the Not-Really-Shyruni is going to PAY for calling the stick pathetic.
This is an ACTUAL conversation between me, Squirrel (who is incidentally a Lundehund) and Shyruni... who is not... himself?? What on earth........


No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!