11/22/11

Discrete yet important events in the histories of the Author's Zone

Hello Zoners, Achilles Peacekeeper here! I agree with Squirrel that we should stop dumping random thought on the Zone. I'm probably the main perpetrator, but that doesn't matter.

I am staring a series called:  Discrete yet important events in the histories of the Author's Zone. It will tell the story of how I was cast down from my place as the Prince of the Boreals, blamed for a crime I didn't do, and was in a great battle, were I received the name "Achilles".

Yes, its not my real name. We elves have many names. For instance my uncle has 7 different names. He was born "Zerf". But, his was extremely loud as a child so they renamed him "Grunge". Then he lost his first tooth when he was 16 so they gave him the name "Srakey". After he turned 21, his father gave him the manly name of "Fiter". At the age of 63, he still looked like he was still 26, so his second cousin named him "Brode".  When he fought in the battle of Slaughtered Sons, he fought like a girl, so in disgrace I named him "Girly Pants the Wimp". In the end, the whole family decided to name him  "Girly Grunge Zerf Brode Fiter Pants Srakey the Wimp".

Enough of Uncle Girly Grunge Zerf Brode Fiter Pants Srakey the Wimp. Any ways, as soon as this whole Shyruni thing blows over, I'll post about my adventures.

Later peoples. Stuff your face, Its Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!