11/12/11

The Last, Lost and Forgotten HAS BEGUN!!!

...First page should be posted tomorrow. You guys have to let me know what you think, though!! If I am doing something you absolutely DESPISE with a BURNING PASSION DEEP WITHIN THE DARK CREVICES OF YOUR SOUL, let me know. I'm serious. I care what you earthlings  people have to say.
Don't forget about my YouTube, folks. It's ErienFire.Same on Twitter.
Also, can anyone help me out? I am trying to get the Audio Swap to work, but it's taking days. And sometimes I don't think it's even working, so I start it over... help?

And finally, I want to point out that I've voted on my own poll TWICE. Only ONE OTHER PERSON HAS VOTED. Please, please, please, peoples, don't make me start posting the ponies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!