11/17/11

Fear of Small Things- Microphobia or Mycrophobia

Guess whaaaaaaaat, zoners?

I HAVE HAD WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!!

I have also not been doing much other than drawing on my DSi. Sorry. It's hard to concentrate on things for long periods of time when I have a headache...

Whatever I have had was/is nasty.
Ah, well...

NEWS UPDATE!!!
Squirrel will be on Flipnote Hatena soon!! I'll be able to post my flipnotes places where you can see them, too, because there's a website. As soon as I'm officially in I'll give you guys info to find me. I don't know if Shyruni will post his info or not, but he is on there too.

I am sort of wondering how many people are actually looking at the Zone anymore... Please, if you are NOT an author and you read this post, please leave a comment.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!