1/9/12

Duel of the Fates.

I feel that this is a fitting title for this post for multiple reasons.

Firstly, I CANNOT WAIT for The Phantom Menace to come out in 3D, And as anybody who is nerd knows, the epicly awesome battle between Darth Maul, Qui Gon Jin, and Obi Wan Kenobi.

Secondly, It is my Birthday this week, and I'll be turning the Elven equivalent of 13. That also means that It'll be my Manhood ceremony, and I'll get my sword. Its going to be wicked.

Thirdly, I'm having a little argument with the mortal called "Gretchen." she thinks that Harry Potter wizard duels are better then LOTR duels.

So you can decide. Watch these vids, and leave comment about what you think is better: Strider V. Lurtz, or Harry V. Voldemort

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Qm27bhaYw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geMOjj4o2Jg

Yeah. have fun. I didn't really watch the Harry one, so if its like bad or weird or something...yeah. Leave a comment so that nobody else has to watch it if its like bad or something.












1 comment:

  1. ACHILLES!!!! START PUTTING TAGS ON YOUR POSTS FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!! I MAY BE ON BREAK BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT THE ADMIN ANYMORE!! :p

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!