2/1/12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today I have two people I am going to publicly wish happy birthday- Achilles, because I never officially did that, and my friend Avery from school. If you guys see Avery today, don't forget to give him his "birthday punches" he wanted today. XD XD XD

I hope you guys enjoy being a year older!
I, too, am almost another year old. However, the age of mine shall not be released >:D

I am getting a corn snake.
Yes. For real, and please please let me know if you have any name suggestions. I have none.
BLARGH!
I am getting parental permission to use the expensive red camera for my Shayminventures photography, and unless I get any objections, it is a go!
Also, please comment or email theauthorszone@gmail.com if you would like to be able to read my most recent story. I am keeping it private right now because it is still in the makings, but if you request an invitation VERY nicely I shall invite you.
Info:
Title: ?
Spin off? Sort of. Okami and Okamiden. 
Genre: ?
Author: Squirrel
Welp. That be it.
For now.

"This is madness."

2 comments:

  1. Well youngling, (HaHa just kidding, what are you 2 years younger?) if your a harry potter fan you could name it slitherin. after all it never said if his son got sent to that house, and it was snape who was like a wierd step dad to harry. or you could name it fang but to me that sounds like the name of a wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should name the cornsnake Aardvark. It would totally throw people off.

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!