3/5/12

Hello

Hello, peasants.

I suppose you've been wondering where I've been the past while.   I haven't posted in what, a few months now?    I suppose an explanation is in order.  

A couple reasons.   I would say "I've been busy", but that's probably not enough for you.   First, I've been focusing more on my Hatena animations recently, and haven't done any comics.   Second, I changed email, and couldn't figure out how to get on until recently.

And finally, my third reason.   Will and Rine have been posting alot recently, with their own stories.   Honestly, I didn't feel like I could add that much.   I have story ideas, but with their story going on, I don't feel it's worthwhile to work on my own, as it probably won't get noticed.   Perhaps when their story ends I might bring my own in.   But for now, I'm going to keep a low profile until I get some more brilliant ideas.

Well, that's all for now.   Cya later!

2 comments:

  1. What are ya talking about? All stories on the Zone get noticed. And who is this "Will" person anyways?

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!