10/24/11

WHOAH, HE EXISTS!

Hello peoples!  This is Shyruni here, back from who knows where.

In case you've been wondering why I haven't posted recently, I've been very busy.  Living the life of a crazy evil overlord isn't exactly a party.  Creating Dimensions hasn't been a piece of cake.   Bringing innocent souls into the field of battle is not easy either.  And everywhere I turn, that stupid Squirrel is trying to foil my plans!  Things haven't been going my way recently.

And the bunnies...THE HORRIBLE BUNNIES.  They are EVERYWHERE.  White, pink, black, brown, AND EVEN RAINBOW.  THEY HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY TORTURING ME.  THEY MUST DIE.  ALL OF THEM MUST DIE!!!  KILL!!!  KILL!!!  KILL!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really sure i know what to make of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW AM I FOILING YOUR PLANS??? ALL I HAVE DONE IS... well... uh... put up the moon...

    Where are the bunnies?

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!