6/29/11

Shyruni

Yes, I have officially changed my nickname. Don't try to look for it, I already changed all the previous posts to say Shyruni instead of my old nickname.

Anywho, recently I heard that people actually tried to get the Supreme Court to pass a new bill. What was that bill for? To protect younger kids from obtaining violent video games? There's a reason they denied the bill. Seriously people, let the parents control their kids lives, not the government.

As for more game news, I was surprised to find that an actual Megaman movie EXISTS! It's on the internet, but it still exists! And it's real life, not animation, with real voice actors and everything!

I also hear they're working on a "Sonic the Hedgehog" movie! Let's hope they do a great job.

This is Shyruni, signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!