6/30/11

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Tragedy has struck.
No more sprite comics for a while.
And no, I'm not grounded, NO i'm not giving them up and NO I AM CERTAINLY NOT REPLACING ANYTHING.

My flashy drive.
With all my sprites.
And all my comics.
AND a few other things.
AND A STORY I WAS WORKING ON.
has gone missing.
My dad said that he saw it yesterday morning in the computer where I had left it. And now it's gone- GONE, I tell you! (And in our house especially this is an extremely bad occurrence, since we have a dog that eats everything.) So i guess that sadly there's not gonna be any spritedness for a while, or at least until I find it...........

sigh...

Well, at least I still have my pencil. And pen. And.... well, maybe not my inspiration like before...

 Credit to Katie T. for creation of the quack  joke :D
Erien is stuck between the Pathway of Good Story Lines and Valley of Artists Block. 
So, I have had this Pokemon comic (Story line) going for quite a while. I have  decided that soon, I am going to redo it on nice paper so that it's not hard to read still...
May post it on here.

안녕히 계세요!
(An-yong ha-say-oh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!