8/7/11

I hath returned.

~sigh~
Full month, guys. Family camping up this coming week so again, I'm posting what I can from now until tomorrow XD
AAAND the results are in for the poll.
2 people wanted to see more randomness. Well, good news, for that's what I specialize in!!! >:)
Also, 2 people wanted to see more story line type comics. That's good. I sure someone has one planned.
Only 1 person wanted to see more newspaper style comics. Hmm. Shame.
3 people wanted more videos, and one person wanted 'other'. I'm not quite sure what that means. I would love it if they specified.

Anyways.
So for the randomness today I have provided for ya all a beautiful little thing I like to call "Storytime with Squirrel".
(sniff sniff) So fun...

TODAY'S STORY

There once was a reindeer named Rudolphia. She, unlike her cousin Rudolph, did not live at the north pole and did not know a fat white bearded man named Santa. She was miserable. Her nose was always on fire. And sadly, this did not help her at all as you would expect.She was a campfire for all the other reindeer, and they always let her play in their games. Especially when there was a blizzard. One day, the fire magically went out. Rudolphia was very happy, but the other reindeer were not. Rudolphia was disowned. She went on to speak about the abuse of a unique quality one person has, and that they should not be liked just for that feature. She became quite well known with the help of her reindeerish to English translator. Today she is one of the most renowned speakers and has also invented the Reindeer-Human Translating Handheld Microphone. How she accomplished THIS we will never know!! >:)
There will probably be an update including one of my... ah... soundless flipnotes. If you can guess what people are saying, PRIZES SHALL INSUE!! And if not.. well, that means that I really need to work on my lip synching.

THEEND


No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!