8/13/11

iPods stink sometimes.

Sigh.
I am posting this from somewhere in the world but not my house.
MwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhHA.
AnywAys.


Welcome to the zone, Possum. When the herd gets back to the house I shall post something for ya, but right now...
Uh....
Heres something for now I suppose.
Never mind.

Never post something interesting on an iPod.


UPDATE LATER AT HOME... (i.e. the next day)

....Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah the iPod died. Useless thing. >:(
Well, at least now I can post stuff. :)

This is the damage done to my penci- wait, can you FIND it?? >:)
And yeah, Will's welcome present shall come soon. I'm working on it. Heh.
Also, Shyruni inspired me...
...I really hate the stupid gif thing. ANYONE??? HELP!!!

Sigh. I am somewhat worn out right now, so expect more from me later. Starting a short saga with the Legends... this should be very funny.

Awrighty!
Later
~SQUIRREL

ErienFire (twitter)
ErienFire (neopets)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!