8/14/11

Mike

This week, I am honoring a dear friend who is leaving to New York for a couple of years. Though I have only known him for about a year, we have had alot of fun together, as well as the rest of our church. He's leaving Wednesday, but I'm honoring him today since this is the last time I will be seeing him.

All throughout today I will be posting stuff in honor of Mike. This may include:
- A remade comic from my original "Sunday Comics" Series
- A comic from my new series "Brawl", which is based after Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Some AWESOME and HILARIOUS videos I have found
- A link to one of the most funny games ever
- A possible review
- And MORE!

~Shyruni

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!