8/19/11

UPDATE: Requests, anyone?

LINK: THE HERO OF TIME is from SmashTasm. You have to see that.
The three demonic monkeys from Unova. They scare me. I don't know why I drew them....

Yes, the one soooo very long ago? Ah heh hehe. The one about "for every ten followers..."
Well, I'm assuming that we have ten followers because we have 3 followers (not counting me). I know four (SORRY EVERYONE I FORGOT!!!) people who don't actually follow it (with the button) but they still read it. That brings us up to 7. And then there's Shyruni's readers, and I bet he has more than three people. SO after he confirms that I'm going to post something SPECIAL. And I think he mentioned something like that to me so here the special things are. Eventually. Slowly but surely they'll be added. (SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Stuff to be used by anyone...




Let me know what your character (if ya have one) looks like and I'll try and make one for you.


Update. Meh. I don't know how that happened. Changed this.  >: ( People should really not confuse me like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!