8/19/11

Vacation

First of all Squirrel, you do realize that two of the followers happen to be our own team, right?

Anywho, I guess some of you are wondering what I actually look like.  My page gives some information, but not really enough.  Soon I will be posting a picture of how I, Shyruni, look like.  However, I'm not sure you really want to find out......and yes, I can draw.

I am going to be on vacation for a week, to a place with NO internet.   In other words, don't expect any posts for a while.

I also guess there should be an explanation for the lack of posted comics from "Da Church".  Well, it's been a very busy Summer this year (mostly spent kicking evil guy's butts), and really haven't had time to do it.  Once School starts, I should hopefully be going back to schedule.

Finally, there is a review coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!