10/29/11

The PARTY

Hey peoples!  

Today, I have come to let you know that my birthday is only about a month away now.  And those who know me know what that means...
MASSIVE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These birthday parties are the biggest events I plan all year.  It's an allnighter, with video games constantly running, tons of pizza, GLORIOUS.

This year, I am going to try two things.  First, I know some of you are going to be sad because you can't come.  That's why this year I'm trying something new.  We are going to STREAM my birthday party!  Well....in a sense.  I don't think we have the equipment to do a live stream.  So, we're going to record it on a video camera!   Most of the recording will involve the gameplay showing on the stream with our comedic voices in the background!

Oh, but that's not all.  This year we are also doing Challenges!  VIDEO game challenges to be specific.  And I don't mean the challenges already imbedded in the game...WE are going to make our OWN challenges!   Here's where you come in.  We need YOU to submit challenges to us!  We've already made a couple, but we need more!  Here are the rules for the challenges:

1.  They must be video game related
2.  The systems involved in the challenges are as follows: Wii, Gamecube, DS, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, Gameboy.  More may be coming.
3.  They may NOT be innapropriate
4. They cannot be challenges already existing in the game.

Send your challenges by email to brwmalley@gmail.com   See you next time!!!

Posted Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!