8/25/11

THINGS!!

One. The time on my posts is NOT right for some reason- it says that I posted this at-- let's see-- well, check when it says I did. It's 9:53 right now.
Two. I'm still planning a Zone exclusive series...
Three. As alot of you know school is starting soon. And I'm running a little business with a friend. So I'm probably not going to post half as often as I do now. Stick to a post for sure on Mondays and Thursdays, and that's it for Squirrel for the week. Sorry.

REAL POSTAGE NOW!!!
OK, so there's only 5 days left to voice your opinion!! Make sure you're heard on poll #1!! Remember, this is just a survey so I can see what people are interested in now... you know, just so I don't make a series about... say... STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE... and whenever there's a new post of mine people shrivel back from their computer screen and scream. Yeah. That'd be bad. REALLY bad. So I'm not doing that. (Obviously.) I have an idea for something with... dragons, perhaps? and that'd be animated.
I REALLY don't want to have this be another "random dump" like S+D is. True, that's fun, but I want to have something with a... a.... purpose... I guess... on here.
I better go before this post turns into my midnight crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!