8/24/11

Fear of Atomic Explosions- Atomosophobia.

So sorry haven't posted at all. Family's busy, I'm busy, school's about to start (HOORAY!!)... yeah. Lotsa stuff goin' on.
I'm having a poll right now. You'll see it on the side there, should be to the right? Yes, that one. I'm going to start a series on the Zone, but first, I want to see what people are interested in. There's going to be five of these surveys, each lasting a week. Each one will have a question and five answers- pick the one YOU like the best and NOT the one you think "Oh, my girlfriend will start to like me more if I pick this one" or "hm. I hate them all. I think this one is the worst." Because those are just dumb excuses to vote- if you don't like them don't vote.
I'm thinking an animated series based off of an idea I got a whiiiiiile back... might... take place. I hope you guys don't mind no voice acting. Cause I don't have the right stuff to get voices in there.
OH MAN THAT WAS CLOSE....
The Zone almost lost a member...
i tried to sign up for something on Google... they asked for my age and I put it in... and I hit enter... MISTAKE. Oh, it was so awful... apparently I did something and had to prove that I was above 13....
BIG TIME THANKS TO MY DAD. I wouldn't be posting this without him....
ANYWAYS, back into the subject...
Well, I guess not. Meet Chucky.
MEET CHUCKY. IS he your friend... or is he your foe? You will never know. I know he's my friend :)
My brother has a broken arm, so I asked him to "commission" me to draw something. And of course he squanders this rare chance by telling me to draw "stupidest Link I've ever drawn". SO what do I do? I draw it, of course.
AWRIGHTY! That about wraps this up.
CHIRKA! CHIRKA! CHIRKA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!