9/9/11

Appologies

Over the past week, it has been mentioned to me multiple times that the female in my picture seemed to be a little...exposed.  I am very sorry for that.  I didn't realize it until AFTER I posted the picture of all things.  Well, winning seems a little less of a shot now.

Anywho, I am terribly sorry.  Manga and comics these days have continually done this to ladies so much, that I started doing it without thinking.  You draw what you read, and this is what I ended up doing.  After the picture got done, I got quite a few complaints about it.  I now see that what I did was wrong, and I certainly am a Christian.

In the future, I will try to avoid going into that area.  Also, I will remake the picture and repost it, also deleting the previous post, so that it will be gone forever.  The Author's Zone was designed for HEALTHY entertainment, not entertainment of innapropriate sorts.

Update 1: I have removed the picture from the post below.  Soon I will repost it redrawn as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!