9/8/11

Contest

As most of you should know, our very own Squirrel is having a contest for the 1st Anniversary of her blog!  Of course, being the person that I am, I could not help but go for the win myself, and out came this piece of work.

Remember how I said I would draw a picture of myself?  Here you go.  I am the sweatshirt dude with the awesome sword.

I should also probably explain the picture.  If you read my details, you should know that I was created when a teenage girl wished for a friend.  Because of that, I consider myself her guardian, and try to keep her safe as much as possible.

However, I don't even understand the black creatures.  They came out of nowhere and started trying to kill us!  Why would something like that happen to me?  I mean, I'm so normal!  My giant sword, my hidden face, my stretchable neck, my psychic powers...nothing could be more normal then that!!!   But they started attacking my lady...and I can't live that down.  The real pain is that frog in the bottom right corner of the picture.  He was the one that summoned the dark creatures.  I sure hope that nothing bad comes out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!