9/6/11

Da Church?

Okay, I'm sure you're all wondering "WHERE THE HECK IS DA CHURCH?"   Well I've come to answer that.

At first Da Church was great, but it got kinda boring for me.  I personally am a very imaginative person and love making fantasy type stories and weird stuff.  Da Church was too normal.  It was pretty weird, but the fact that everything was still in our real world sorta made it bland for me.

The other reason is that Da Church had NOTHING to do with it's title.  Sure, everybody was in the church, but the comic itself really had nothing to do with church.  For those reasons, I stopped.

So I'm done doing comics?  OF COURSE NOT.
If you know me in person, you should've guessed.  So what is this new comic?

Have you people ever heard of Super Smash Bros?  For those of you who haven't, it's a fighting video game with characters from ALL OVER the Nintendo series to choose from.

Well, years ago, I did a comic series on Super Smash Bros Melee.  It was probably my favorite comic series I've ever done, and my most popular with friends.  The main character was Pikachu with a attitude quite similar to Garfield's.  Short tempered, easily annoyed, eats alot, stuff like that.

It is time for me to UPGRADE the series to BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Shyruni

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!