9/7/11

Fear of Constipation- Coprastasophobia.

if requested three or more times I shall change title. 
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO AGAIN EVERYONE!!! Squirrel here, proud to announce that Squirrels and Dragons is turning a year old THIS SEPTEMBER 24th!! I am having a contest to celebrate this... read all about it and its rules on those links!!!
There should be a brother inspired comic up soon, too, if I can get that done...oh my word, I have created a new style of which I LOVE!! you'll have to tell me what you think though. it's all done in pencil.

If for some reason the comic doesn't get posted today or somewhere in that vicinity, feel free to become an angry mob with flaming torches and pitchforks.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL KTHXBAI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!