9/18/11

Fear of Food- Cibophobia

One thing I bet that very few people have, actually.
Wonder why it exists.

So. Poll results are in but I can't post them without messing up this post SO... I'll tell you that there isn't going to be much romance or Barney in this. That's a shame. I was totally going to have Barney guest star once or twice.

So now it is your responsibility to tell me IN COMMENTS. This involves YOUR SPECIFIC OPINION, not what I am willing to do. The final grand question is...

What do you look for in a good comic or story series?

PLEASE tell me!! I have it set so that you can use any account- if you don't have anything that is listed when you are asked for your ID select Anonymous and state your first name or a pseudonym's name. This question is probably the most important one I have given... thus it is the most important for you to answer.

THE SQUIRRELS AND DRAGONS CONTEST IS STILL RUNNING!! YOU HAVE SIX MORE DAYS TO ENTER IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO!
I also need two more judges.
The prizes, again, are as follows:
Fourth place (and maybe all entries) receive a background appearance in my series.
Third place receives a minor speaking role in the series and a 1/2'' clay figure made by yours truly.
Second place receives a somewhat major speaking role in the series and a 1" clay figure made by Squirrel.
First place receives a main role in the series and a 1 1/2" clay figure STILL made by me.

I really hope to have more entries.
Shyruni, please repost your entry when you get the chance to. And get Esther's to me too. It means much to me. I have Achilles' now too, and one friend of mine (none of you know them) is making hers right now.
just had ter caption dis

Anyhoo. Enter in my contest and you will FOR CERTAIN get a background role in my series when I'm done with it. Be sure to tell me what you look for in a good series. Don't explode, and don't ever start to fear food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!