9/9/11

Fear of ugliness-acophobia

Yes, people, FEEEEEEEEAR the UGLINESS!!!!!!

Complications...

Yes, that's what I said. As soon as I got home from school yesterday, got my homework and clarinetting done and sat down on the exercise ball that is my chair to work on my Pokemon comic...


AND THE COMPUTER WAS NOT THE RIGHT ONE.
My Serif drawing program was not on it. (Sometimes people ask my dad to fix computers.)

Sooooo... serious setback on the Pokemon comic. >:(
I was hoping to get the first page started this week too...
Also, no news on the DeviantART. The original series poll ends in a few hours, so vote while you can! And please enter the Squirrels and Dragons First Anniversary contest HERE!! (rules)

Later! And don't forget that if you're entering you need to have your entry in by midnight on the 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!