9/10/11

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of Long Words

I had someone back where I used to live who claimed to have this. (liar)

Soooo... Results of this poll are in!! We had one person for each one except for the Sonic characters option. I guess I won't be doing that. NOW we're going to have the question be PLOT!! Yaay.... Should we have 3-Year old plot or hyper intense story? Pointless Sitcom story line or never-ending series story line?
You get to decide. Vote or else.

ORANGE PIKA CHAPTER OUT!! Finally.
http://orangepikachuandi.blogspot.com/

I'm also working on a little something for the Zone's background...

The contest is still going. STILL taking requests.

Vote, requests, contest. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!