10/29/11

LOTR goes LEGO

For those of you that don't know, I am a HUGE LEGO fan. Most of you have probably also gathered that I am a HUGE LOTR fan. Well, I've combined the two and now I'm making LOTR legos. Along with the help of my helpful sidekick, Kipp (whose also my brother) i have made the following things.

Characters:
Gandalf (wizard)
Aragorn (King of Gondor/Ranger/Dunedain)
Pippin/Frodo/Sam/Merry (one hobbit fits all)
Gimli (Dwarf)
Boromir (Knight of Gondor)
Treebeard (ent)
Shelob (Giant spider)
Warg (wolf-like creature)
Warg Riding Goblin
Uruk-Hai Pikemen
Uruk-Hai Crossbowmen
Uruk-Hai Berserker
Uruk-hai Suicide bomber
Balrog Of Morgoth (Demon of Fire and Shadow. I've only built it's head. It would be way to hard to build the whole thing)


Structures:
Uruk-Hai Siege Tower
Balin's Tomb
Bridge of Khazadh-Dum
Shelob's Lair
Orc Catapult


I'm thinking about making the Ruins of Osgiliath next. If you have any idea's leave a comment. I can't do any more rocky/cavey/holey area's anymore since i have run out of black, gray, and light gray parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!