11/20/11

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Death of the Zone?   HA!  You've got to be joking!   As long as I am in the zone, things will NEVER die!   Just because I haven't been on recently doesn't mean I won't come back!  YES!   There are bunnies to kill!   Comics to draw!   Imaginations to fuffil!  And bunnies to kill!   And besides, we have more fans then you think.  Some of my fans haven't actually followed our page (some mysterious reason), and instead visit the zone in secret!

Also, when Squirrel gets a Facebook, the Zone will be reaching new ground!  The zone will also be on facebook, and I am VERY certain we will have more fans on there then we have here!   Facebook is just easier to check (as my bud says), so we'll be posting on two areas!  

Oh yes, and AQW comic 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!