11/18/11

Save The Zone and Pokemon comic

Hey guys... posting for one sole reason today...

The Authors' zone is dying. I can tell... Rare posts... no comments from readers... no actual series aside from Shyruni's, and he's pretty busy, so he can't post terribly often...

That changes tonight. Or tomorrow. Whichever happens. I promise, it will change.  No more random dump posts. That's what Dragons and Squirrels is for me. My special random posting blog. To post whatever I want on. With no subject whatsoever. 
But the Authors' Zone... no... that can't be a random posting spot. I'm beginning to redraw a comic that's about a year old. Yes, it's about Pokemon. That's going to be my first Zone series.
Next, I'm going to ask that please... voice your opinions.. please... I don't know if you like or hate whatever we're doing, but that's what comments are for. Please oh please oh please if you can comment on what you're thinking. It means alot to me. At least me.
I promise... I will SLAVE AWAY AT THE FIRST PAGE UNTIL I GET IT DONE...
Finally, I want to say...




tell your friends...






 otherwise....The zone will die.... and... I... won't let that happen... 


if you have suggestions you want to voice please email us at authorszone@gmail.com

i feel like a jerk now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!