5/22/12

HELP!

HELP! MY BODY IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY A STUFFED FERRET PUPPET NAMED HERMAN! QUICK, CALL THE POLI

Sorry about that. My host got away from my control for a few seconds. Anyhow, I am Herman! Supreme Ferret dictator! I have recently obtained a new host. I used to control a teenage female with brown hair. Now I am in control of a teenage boy with blonde hair! Teenagers are much easier to control then adults or children.

Anyhow, I can tell from my host's memory that he has tried to take over this "Authors Zone." HHhhhhhmmmmmm. I also see that another author known as "Shyruni" has also tried and failed to take over the "Zone."

THIS GIVES ME AN IDEA!

Prepare to be taken over "zoners." Soon this site will not be the Authors Zone, it will be Herman's Zone!

Muwahahahahahahahahah!

Feel my wrath tiny children and peasants.  Soon a era will rise in the world of blogging! HERMAN'S ERA!

I need to go make some dastardly plans, so for now, goodbye subjects.

2 comments:

  1. I knew it was a bad idea to give Herman to you... XD Beware, Herman. I know your WEAKNESSSSSSSS.

    Yes, I am the female noted before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh,yeah I managed to break away from Herman's grasp..... NO YOU DIDN'T I AM STILL IN COMPLETE CONTROL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!