9/8/12

FIRST WEEK 'O' SCHOOL!!

Whoooooooooo.

And now, I show DeviantART artworks.


I first posted this on DeviantART. It's a pencil drawing that I started a little while ago and am very proud of it.   
This is a shark/dog hybrid inspired by one of my friends.  He describes his dog as a shark... XD
This is the back of my old art binder. View it on DeviantART.
Mwehehehehe, this is the BACK of my art binder right now. I am wearing a "CREEPERS GONNA CREEP" T-shirt in this image... :D
DeviantART
Me trying to hug a creeper. This is my NEW Art Binder cover! Hehehehe! On DeviantART 

(Achilles and countless other friends: FACEPALM)
Pokemon in Sharpie! On DeviantART
  This is a lovely whale.

No further description.

Okieday then I think that I will go now because I have an art trade I need to get finished.... as well as science that needs proofreading...

Bleh.

Have a nice day.

~Squirrel


No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!