8/28/12

FLIPNOTES!!

Achilles asked me on Sunday what was up with all the rants about pop culture.
I said in my defense, "I don't belong in this century." I probably don't. XD

So, since I can tell rants are driving... certain people... nuts, here are some flipnotes as a relief from seriousness! Enjoy!

I've been very motivated along the lines of flipnotes lately.

First off: WORMO!



The worm shown here is the Wormo character. I don't even remember how old I was when I made him up- a little help here, Shyruni? See, Wormo had these little "adventures" where he would be going about daily life and a bird would try to eat him.
Like I said, I was young.

Second of all: SCREAMO MUSIC!!
Listen to the song closely while you watch- it sounds like radio fuzz, but it's actually scream-o. Orangey in weird chibi form is screaming.
Keep in mind, when I made this flipnote was RIGHT AFTER I had a Starbucks Mocha. (My first, actually!)



 I was actually going to try to make this serious at the beginning (that explains some of the random parts in it) and all of it would pertain to a Pokemon comic of mine.

Third: CREEPER HUGGING!!
(I can just imagine Achilles: Facepalm.)



I started this flipnote back in May on a trip to Tennessee, but never managed to finish it.  This is the excuse I am using for crappy run cycles. The creeper's head jerks and I flop around too much. I honestly don't know where creeper hugging came from... just that it's fun.


Well, there ya go.

^_^ Squirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!