10/3/12

Week 13

This week I have prediction.

the prediction is............................................... I think that Tom Bombadil is going to be in the Hobbit!

The evidence: In the Hobbit trailer #2 I saw a strange short, person riding on a sleigh pulled by rabbits. In later scene the same figure is scene with a hedgehog. Could this be the infamous Tom Bombadil that was left out of the FOTR? We'll just have to wait 13 more weeks and find out.

This weeks quote is also from the Hobbit trailer #2.

Galadriel: "Why the Halfing?"
Gandalf: "Perhaps it is because I am fearful, and he gives me courage."

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!