11/1/12

Nothing is normal anymore XD

I haven't posted much in a while, and I'm kind of sorry for that... kind of not. I've needed the break I've gotten from frivolous internet junk, and I am back to my usual music, DA, snake holding and drawing routines.

For the record, don't put skittles in sierra mist. Sugar with no flavor=bad. Perhaps with some lemon juice, or only one or two of the flavors, but otherwise... It's blah.

SO INSTEAD OF POSTING THE NOTHINGNESS I'VE NOT BEEN WORKING ON, I'LL SHARE SOME MORE ARTWORK WITH YOU AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA...

Yeah... I think I need a break from frivolous real world things too... skittles in sierra mist?? Seriously??

The Traveler- the main character for a children's book idea I had.

ZOMG ITS ME AS A PONY
This was the background for worship the night Achilles and my youth group went outside. Sadly, God had other plans for us, it seemed, as it started raining not ten minutes after setting up our chairs...
Wolf. Sortof. Um.
HAY!!! LISSSEN!!! says Navi.
Fairies have faces... you just can't see 'em most of the time cuz they're glowing.
MINECRAFT CREEPER. REALISTICALLY.
The first drawing in my new sketchbook. Rine Avdelunden! My hair isn't just red- it's just brown being impossible to shade and me attempting to problem solve.

Fire Beast from Okami-Den







This next one is the only one I will describe outside of a caption.


LIONEL THE DUCKY.

I was in the car with my grandma and cousin, and we were listening to these odd stories about dragons. Well, this kid named Lionel was found to be the king, and his nursemaid called him Ducky once.


Hence the ducky got the name Lionel.









And that's the end of this... extremely random post.

Ugh. Seriously, don't try skittles in Sierra Mist. NASTY aftertaste. And duringtaste.

And.. taste in general.

Squirrel out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!