3/15/13

Schtuffs happenin': THE SEQUEL TO THE SEQUEL!

Is there a word for the sequel to the sequel? I wonder. I'm going to go look it up.......

THERE ISN'T. In the words of Peregrine Took: "I'm getting one."

I have just invented a new word: Teritiqeul. It means the sequel after the sequel. Let's all use this word as much as possible, and maybe someday it will be in the dictionary.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TERITIQUEL OF THE HOBBIT TO COME OUT!

See? You could use it in just about any sentence.

On a totally unrelated note, I think that it should be publicly proclaimed, to all the citizens of the world, that I DO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. If I speak of a girlfriend, I am referring to my airsoft AK, Macy, who I have dubbed my "girlfriend." If any things happens concerning my relationships with the opposite sex, I will let you know.

My face is not your face, so quit trying to gain legal access to my face, and go get your own. Otherwise I'll eat you face, and then you won't even have a face at all, and you definitely wouldn't have my face. So, just to recap, STAY AWAY FROM MY FACE. Especially with you little dirty hands and stuff.. ew. STOP STROKING MY FACE. STOP KISSING MY FACE. STOP EATING MY FACE. Just don't touch my face at all, okay? Seriously, constant face fondling it just rude. Abstain from your vile ways, ungoliant.

Ignore everything I just said (except the stuff about not touching my face).

GUY ON A BUFFALO-O-O!
That's right. A guy riding a buffalo. He has no name, unless his name is "Guy", but that would be a major coincidence.
Seriously, think about it. Just for a moment. Please?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!