4/1/13

GAH! WE NEED SOME RANDOMNESS!

Okay, the last two posts followed the Captain America theme, and I'm sorry if they were mildly redundant. I kinda just rambled on about what was on my mind. My friend/ something more/ no comment, Grace, got me on a Captain America kick. 

SO NOW IT'S TIME TO GET RANDOM! 

okAY, SO I'M TAKING- WAIT HOW DID I GEt stuck on cap's lock? Well then. If the computer wants to get rabid, then go right ahead Mr. Computer. Peice of junk.... 

Anyhoo, I'm takin art classes over spring break! However, I'm not really sure that I'm taking the right class for what I want to learn. The class was advertised as a How-to-draw-comics class, but it's more like Draw-stuff-and-listen-to-the-manga-and-anime-nerds-talk. My strategy for this class is: Shut up and draw. 

It doesn't really help that one of the girls in the class is a "True-Believer" as she puts it. And, this isn't reffering to following Christ. That's right folks, she's a conspiracy theorist. I'm sort or wondering what would be the best way to argue my points concerning alien life.... she's pretty avid about it, and all the argumentive points that I've ever heard on this topic are based off the Bible, so I don't really have anything to use to argue my side, which is that alien life is non-existent. If you have any advise, comment. 

My lovely manga obsessed teacher opened up the class like this:
"What are all your guy's favorite comics and stuff to read?" 
Manga nerd girl #1: "I'm and totally obsessed with Black Butler."
Teacher: "[Manga jargon deleted]" 
Manga nerd girl #2: "OOoooH! I love Black Butler and any other creepy fantasy stuff!" 
Teacher: "[Manga/anima jargon deleted]"
Manga boy nerd: "[{Okay, I seriously have no idea what he said. He was talking REALLY fast. Now that I think about it... they all did.]}"
Teacher: "[Spits out some more jargon then turns to me] 'What do you like to read?'" 
Me: "Uh....  Marvel Comics?" 
Teacher: "[Spits jargon about the difference between western comics and manga/anime]" 

And it doesn't help that they spend the six hour class talking about their favorite manga, videogames, and anime movies. LET'S TALK ABOUT LORD OF THE RINGS! 

On a totally unrelated note, I've found out why I'm never hungry around the, uh, affore mentioned, uh, girl/ friend/ something more, Grace. 

You see when a person is nervouse, (which I always am aroung Grace), the body releases adrenaline. Adrenaline takes blood from organs such as the stomach that aren't needed immediately, and sends it to parts of teh body that may need it more, such as the arms and legs. This makes the stomach slow down and I don't get hungry. You need to go on a diet? Hang out with a really attractice girl (Oh, wait, did I just proclaim that for the entire world to know....? Oh, what the heck.)

You know, I'm always coming across the delemna: How do you puncuate a sentence in parenthese? Do you put the puncuation with in the parenthese, (like this.) Or does it just chill out like a loner outside the parenthese, (like this). 

Oh well. 

For a second there I though that Sam Flynn from TRON: Legacy and Harry Osborne from the Spiderman trilogy were played by the same actor... then I looked it up. They aren't. 

Fighting.... the urge.... to talk... about..... CAPTAIN AMERICA! 

okAY, I NEED TO END THIS POST- GAH! IT'S STuck on... oh never mind. 

I need to end this post, or it will turn into more you-know-what stuff. 

FOR GONDOR.... AND CAPTAIN AMERICA! 




1 comment:

  1. On parentheses: if what is inside the parentheses is a sentence in itself, and not part of any other sentence, the full stop goes inside the parentheses. Such as: (Jaime really disliked apples.)

    However, any other time the full stop goes outside of the parentheses. Such as: Jaime was going on a diet (but he really disliked apples).

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!